Pandemic Implications for the World of Work Report
The COVID-19 pandemic rocked the world economy, triggering the sharpest downturn in post-war history. The ‘Pandemic Implications for the World of Work’ report examines the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global labour market and investigates the potential long-term consequences.
Using existing research and data from global research agencies and academics, the report provides an analysis into what these changes mean for the present and the future of the global labour market.
Download your copy of the Pandemic Implications for the World of Work to explore the following themes:
- The initial impact the pandemic had on employment across the globe
- Young people were hit harder in terms of unemployment than any other generation
- Women were also more significantly affected by the crisis than men
- The accelerating trend towards hybrid working
- Borderless jobs and the ability to access larger talent pools
- The re-shoring of manufacturing roles
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.