Across the UK, salaries increased by an average of 1.8%, but in areas of skills shortages some professionals have enjoyed double digit increases.
Based on responses from over 17,000 employers and employees, covering all company sizes and industry sectors, our Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends 2017 guide provides:
- key insights about what motivates workers
- what salaries they expect and,
- what benefits they are hoping for.
Download the guide to:
- Build competitive recruitment plans in a candidate-short market
- Gain insights into what benefits your target candidates want
- Ensure your job offers are in line with market rates
Our findings show that fewer employees feel there is scope for career progression, which may be a main motivator.
For a greater awareness of what your staff want in a healthy workforce, download a copy of the guide today or discover what you should be earning in your sector by using our Salary Checker.
A vital resource for your 2017 workforce plans.*Terms and Conditions