Hays Salary & Recruiting Trends 2020 guide
How the guide will help your organisation:
- Explore the findings of the Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends 2020 guide, based on our survey of over 31,500 employers and employees.
- Benchmark your pay and that of your team against salaries split by profession and UK region.
- Discover recruiting trends across 13 different specialist and technical areas.
- Download your copy of the guide and secure a meeting with one of our specialist consultants to discuss what the findings mean for your organisation.
Key findings include:
- 68% expect to recruit staff over the next year.
- Challenges finding the right candidates persist, as 88% of employers experienced skills shortages in the last year
- 76% of employers increased salaries last year, although 39% of workers say they’re not satisfied with their salary.
- 74% of employees say it’s important for their organisation to be transparent about how pay levels are set.
Download your copy today to find out more – and compare thousands of salaries from across the UK.
Watch our Bitesize webinar
Here’s our summary of the key findings from this year’s Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends guide.
New Year Career Hub
Use the resources on our New Year Career Hub to prepare for your job search, check your salary and see which jobs are going to experience the most demand in 2020.