Hays Salary & Recruiting Trends 2020 guide
How the guide will help your organisation:
- Explore the findings of the Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends 2020 guide, based on our survey of over 31,500 employers and employees.
- Benchmark your pay and that of your team against salaries split by profession and UK region.
- Discover recruiting trends across 13 different specialist and technical areas.
- Request your copy of the guide and secure a meeting with one of our specialist consultants to discuss what the findings mean for your organisation.
Key findings include:
- 68% expect to recruit staff over the next year.
- Challenges finding the right candidates persist, as 88% of employers experienced skills shortages in the last year
- 76% of employers increased salaries last year, although 39% of workers say they’re not satisfied with their salary.
- 74% of employees say it’s important for their organisation to be transparent about how pay levels are set.
Request your copy today to find out more – and compare thousands of salaries from across the UK.
Watch our Bitesize webinar
Here’s our summary of the key findings from this year’s Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends guide.