We explored the priorities of over 13,650 professionals across a broad range of professions and sectors to find out what motivates them at work every day and what would encourage them to move to another organisation such as yours.
Request a copy of the new What Workers Want report to:
- Find out essential recommendations on how to be a more effective employer, making you better able to retain and attract the talent you need
- Explore how important pay, culture, career progression and benefits are in the decision to stay or accept a new job.
- Discover the aspects that tempt employees to move elsewhere.
- Understand what is important to different individuals, dependant on gender, generation and seniority.
- Look at the key factors important across 12 different professions.
- Discover our key recommendations for your workforce.
Here are some of our key findings:
- Two-thirds say their job search is focused around achieving a higher salary
- Almost two-thirds would consider taking a pay cut in order to achieve everything else that is important to them
- Over 40% would be tempted to consider a new role that offered an improved work-life balance
- Over a third would decline a job offer that didn’t offer training and development opportunities
- 84% look for an organisation’s flexible working policies when considering whether to apply.
This is the only report of this kind in the UK. In a competitive market, this insight will help you to attract and retain the best professionals to give you the competitive edge.
| ||Stand out as an employer of choice *Terms and Conditions |