CIPD/Hays Resourcing and Talent Planning Report | Hays
CIPD/HAYS RESOURCING AND TALENT PLANNING REPORT
Hays is proud to partner with the CIPD on the Resourcing and Talent Planning 2017 report.
Drawing on feedback from over 1,000 HR professionals, the report provides benchmarking information to support employers on resourcing strategies, including attracting and selecting candidates, monitoring labour turnover and driving employee engagement and retention.
Download your copy of the report to:
- Discover how resourcing strategies and objectives have changed in the last 12 months and how they are likely to change in the next year.
- Gain insight into the recruitment difficulties being faced by employers and how they are overcoming these challenges.
- Identify which skills will be most likely to increase in demand in the next 12 months.
- Find out what initiatives organisations have in place to help retain staff.
- Discover how recent political and economic changes have impacted recruitment strategies in the last 12 months.
Here are some key insights:
- 72% of employers expect competition for well-qualified talent to increase as a result of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- Professionals with leadership (58%), digital (54%) and commercial awareness skills (51%) are most likely to be in demand in the next 12 months.
- Just over a quarter of organisations say their recruitment budgets will increase in 2017-18.
- 41% of organisations believe the length of their recruitment process has led to the loss of potential recruits in the last 12 months.
- 61% predict increased difficulty recruiting senior and skilled employees over the next three years.
Essential information for HR teams and hiring managers
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.