Hays Customer Service
How can we help?
- If you have worked for Hays and need to contact us about your pay, please call our temporary payroll helpline on 020 3727 2977. If you use Hays Connect for further information about submitting timesheets and other pay related FAQs
- To access contact information for your local Hays office and speak with a Hays’ expert use Link to Hays office locator
- If you are looking for a new job, you can search current vacancies on our website here. If you then wish to enquire about a specific vacancy, please contact the consultant named on the advert.
- If you worked as a temporary worker through Hays, you can request a reference by completing this form
- If you have used Hays to recruit staff and have an enquiry regarding the invoice you can contact our credit control team on 020 3727 2700 or call the extension number noted on the invoice.
- We have created a number of Frequently Asked Questions that may help you with your enquiry.
For any other enquiry, please complete our enquiry form and the Customer Service Team will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible
If you would prefer to call us, the Customer Helpline is open from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, call 020 7259 8794