Social Care Salary & Recruiting Trends 2020
Against an uncertain economic backdrop and with growing pressure on services, social care employers are faced with the challenge of recruiting the right talent to deliver care.
Join our upcoming webinar to see how you can meet this challenge head-on by building a more effective talent attraction and retention strategy.
- Average salaries for roles across social care
- How to tailor your reward strategy amidst ongoing funding restrictions
- How many professionals are planning to leave their roles
- What benefits social care employees want most
Date: Thursday 28th Jan
Speaker: Brendan Ryan, Director, Hays Social Care
Download your copy of the Social Care Salary & Recruiting Trends 2019 Guide
- 88% of employers in social care expect to hire in the next year.
- 92% of social care employers have experienced skills shortages in the last 12 months.
- Employee morale is being hardest hit by skills shortages, with 57% of social care employers reporting a negative impact.
- 39% of social care employers believe skills shortages have had a negative effect on their ability to provide care
- 52% of social care professionals expect to move jobs in the next year.
Download your copy
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.