Social Care Salary & Recruiting Trends 2019
Social Care employers are increasingly expected to balance tight budgets against a growing population of service users, putting many organisations under additional pressure to find and retain professionals with vital skills and experience. This challenge is likely to continue in 2019 as many employers are anticipating increased activity over the 12 months, resulting in some of the highest recruitment expectations for permanent and temporary staff we have seen in any industry.
Prepare to meet the challenges in the year ahead and ensure your salary and benefits offerings are attracting new talent by downloading your copy of the Hays Social Care Salary & Recruiting Trends 2019 guide. The guide includes recruiting trends based on survey findings from over 430 employers and employees working in both adult and children’s social care, as well as salaries for a range of job titles across 12 UK regions.
Key findings include:
- 88% of employers in social care expect to hire in the next year.
- 92% of social care employers have experienced skills shortages in the last 12 months.
- Employee morale is being hardest hit by skills shortages, with 57% of social care employers reporting a negative impact.
- 39% of social care employers believe skills shortages have had a negative effect on their ability to provide care
- 52% of social care professionals expect to move jobs in the next year.
Download your copy
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.