DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Qualified Social Work
Indicates a required field.
We will pay you up to £250 retail shopping vouchers for every person you send our way. There is no limit to the number of friends or colleagues you can refer, so you can keep earning more vouchers.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions below before getting started.
Terms and conditions
The Hays Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The referred person must work a minimum of 400 hours before the bonus is paid for locum, temporary, contract or interim. If working on a permanent basis the referred person must be in their position for 12 weeks.
- No monetary alternative is available
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays and actively seeking work
- Hays’ decision is final
- Self referrals must be made to Hays before registering with Hays – self referrals made at a later stage will not be valid
- Once you have successfully completed your qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your voucher
- Referrals can only be made via the online application referral form. Referrals received any other way will not be eligible for the referral reward
- Referring person must claim their reward within 12 months of the referred person starting work
- It is the responsibility of the referring person to claim their reward
- To qualify for a reward, you must be placed within a 6 month period of the referral being received
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
- We can only accept referrals for people eligible to work in the UK
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Only Hays Social Care participates in this scheme
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.