DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Engineering: Gold Scheme
Indicates a required field.
Refer your friend to us and we will reward you with a £250 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a permanent or temporary role for at least 12 weeks. If placed in a permanent role or a fixed term contract role lasting a minimum of 6 months.
- These Hays Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays
- No monetary alternative is available
- Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be referred and placed within a 12 month period
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
- You will be eligible for your gift 12 weeks after your referred candidate commences employment through Hays Engineering in a permanent role, interim or a fixed term contract role lasting a minimum of 6 months
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Not all Hays specialisms participate
- Hays’ decision is final
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.