DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Banking: Silver scheme
Indicates a required field.
Refer your friend to us and we will reward you with a £20 retail shopping voucher when we place them in a permanent role for 12 weeks or a contract role for 6 weeks.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before getting started.
Terms & Conditions
The Hays Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
• This scheme excludes jobseekers currently known to Hays
• To qualify for the rewards offered on the Hays Banking silver scheme your friend must be placed in a Hays Banking role below £25k (or equivalent for temporary / contract roles). A separate referral scheme exists for referrals which result in a placement at £25k or above
• No monetary alternative is available
• Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
• We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
• Referral gifts will only be sent out after the referred candidate has been placed in a permanent junior banking role for over 12 weeks or a contract junior banking role for a minimum of 6 consecutive weeks.
• To qualify for a reward, your referred friend(s) must be referred and placed within a twelve month period
• Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers
• No more than three friends can be nominated at the same time
• Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
• Not all Hays specialisms participate
• Hays’ decision is final
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.