Hays has partnered with CIPS for a fifth year to provide you with insights into trends within the procurement market, including how salaries are changing, the skills most in demand and the reasons employees want to move job.
Based on survey findings from over 3,000 professionals working in procurement, the CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide & Insights 2019 report offers insights into the trends affecting the procurement hiring market.
Topics we explore in the guide include:
- The average salaries for procurement and supply chain roles across seniority level, UK region, gender and sector.
- Real-world case studies providing insights into the factors impacting the procurement and supply chain hiring market.
- Employer recruitment plans for the year ahead and the hiring challenges expected.
- Skills which are highest in demand for the next year.
- Why procurement professionals want to move job.