DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend to work in Facilities / Support Roles in the Prisons in England (MOJ HMPPS, GFSL or Amey)
Indicates a required field.
Refer your friend to us and we will reward you with a £50 retail voucher.
You will be eligible for your gift after your friend completes a minimum of 4 weeks (or 20 working days) in a temporary role.
- These Hays Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays
- No monetary alternative is available
- Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be referred and placed within a 12 month period
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
- You will be eligible for your gift after your friend completes a minimum of 4 weeks (or 20 working days) in a temporary role at a prison establishment via HMPPS, GFSL or Amey
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Not all Hays specialisms participate
- Hays' decision is final