DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend to work in Facilities / Support Roles in the Prisons in England (MOJ HMPPS, GFSL or Amey)
Indicates a required field.
The Hays Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
• Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays
• No monetary alternative is available
• Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
• To qualify for a reward, your friend must be referred and placed within a 12 month period
• We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
• You will be eligible for your gift after your friend completes a minimum of 4 weeks (or 20 working days) in a temporary role at a prison establishment via HMPPS, GFSL or Amey
• Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers
• Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
• Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
• Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
• Not all Hays specialisms participate
• Hays' decision is final