DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Banking: Gold scheme
Indicates a required field.
Refer a friend to us and you will receive a £200 retail shopping voucher.
- These Hays Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- This scheme excludes jobseekers currently known to Hays
- To qualify for the rewards offered on the Hays Banking gold scheme your friend must be placed in a Hays Banking role at £25k or above (or equivalent for temporary/contract roles). A separate referral scheme exists for referrals which result in a placement below £25k (Silver Scheme)
- No monetary alternative is available
- Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
- Referral gifts will only be sent out after the referred candidate has been placed in a permanent senior / management banking role for over 12 weeks or a contract senior/management banking role for a minimum of 6 consecutive weeks
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your voucher
- To qualify for a reward, your referred friend(s) must be referred and placed within a twelve month period
- No more than three friends can be nominated at the same time
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Not all Hays specialisms participate
- Hays’ decision is final
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.