Employers in financial services face numerous challenges in the year ahead, including uncertainty generated by Brexit, preparations for upcoming regulatory changes, and the need to adapt to new technologies.
Ensure your salary and benefits offering is in line with candidate expectations by requesting your copy of the Hays Financial Markets Salary Guide 2019. The guide includes recruiting trends based on survey findings from over 900 employers and employees working in banking and financial services, as well as salaries for a range of job titles across 20 different specialist functions.
Key findings include:
- Hiring plans remain in place despite market uncertainty, as 73% of employers in financial markets expect to hire in the next year.
- 93% of employers in financial markets have experienced skills shortages in the last 12 months.
- Employee morale is being hardest hit by skills shortages, with 43% of employers in financial markets reporting a negative impact.
- Over three-quarters of employers in financial markets increased salaries in the last year, and professionals are more satisfied with their earnings as a result.
- 61% of professionals in financial markets expect to change role in the next year.
- 30% of professionals in financial markets value work-life balance when considering a new role.
Request your copy of the full report to help you attract and retain the best professionals in financial services.