HAYS CUSTOMER SERVICES
How can we help?
- If you have worked for Hays and need to contact us about your pay, please call our temporary workers payroll helpline on 020 3727 2977. You can also refer to Timesheets FAQs for further information about submitting timesheets and other pay related FAQs.
- To access contact information for your local Hays office and speak with a Hays’ expert use our office locator.
- If you are looking for a new job, you can search current vacancies on our website here. If you then wish to enquire about a specific vacancy, please contact the consultant named on the advert.
- If you worked as a temporary worker through Hays, you can request a reference by emailing email@example.com
- If you have used Hays to recruit staff and have an enquiry regarding the invoice you can contact our credit control team on 020 3727 2700 or call the extension number noted on the invoice.
- We have also created a list of our most Frequently Asked Questions that may help you with your enquiry.
- If you would prefer to call us, the Customer Helpline is open from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, call 020 7259 8794.