Skip to content
Hays - Recruiting experts worldwide
  1. I am
    I am

Social Care jobs


Whether you’re looking for Qualified Social Worker jobs, Mental Health Practitioner jobs, Care Worker jobs, Support Worker jobs or Management Positions, we will work with you to find permanent, interim and locum/temporary jobs either locally, UK-wide or abroad. Whatever setting you’re looking to work in, we have close ties with local authorities, the NHS, voluntary and charitable organisations and private care home providers, meaning that we’re best placed to find you your next job.

Our expert consultants are on hand from 6.30am until 10.30pm, 7 days a week, to give you career advice, guidance and support. 

Search for jobs