Full Stack Software Developer - Join a Growing Team
This is a unique opportunity for a C# Software Developer to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Are you looking for an exciting career within a state of the art, innovative company? The role will involve the development of largely web-based applications. My client, who is based in Antrim, has several exciting current and upcoming projects that will not only develop your software development skills and your overall knowledge, but allow you to progress your software development career within a dynamic IT department which has a proven track record for delivering exceptional results to all sectors of the business.
- You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
- The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
Experience using C# / ASP
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience in Software development
- Experience in the application of statistics.
- Experience using jQuery.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with MVC6
- Previous experience with web development.
- Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Do you want to make a difference while building a successful IT career?
- Generous salary offered
- Blended working – 2 days at home, 3 days in the office per week.
- Work with innovative technologies and applications
- Career progression opportunities
- Creativity encouraged and supported
- Personal development and certified training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Talk to Juliann Deegan, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Belfast, 5th Floor, Donegall House, Donegall Square NorthTelephone 028 9044 6905