Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Your new company
Is looking to strengthen their IT team with a Senior Cyber Security Analyst. Based from the Head office in Hattersley, with some home working, you will help to strengthen the current Business Security Systems team in providing a dedicated focus on emerging cyber security threats.
Your new role
- Day-to-day endpoint monitoring of all cyber security incidents.
- Identify, prioritise, and manage security incidents.
- Bring incidents to successful conclusions with thorough remediation plans.
- Conduct Post-Incident-Reports
- Monitoring and actioning reported phishing alerts.
- Work closely with managed IT provider, parent company, JV Partner and Client IT teams oversee all cyber security recommendations [AH1] .
- Support information security team
- Notify requirements to address security deficiencies.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis and create impact assessments.
- Conduct risk assessment of vulnerability reports and impact risks to service
- Manage Pen Testing process. Prioritise and action Pen Test recommendations.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging information security threats to stakeholders.
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement.
Assist with management and remediation of identified vulnerabilities
What you'll need to succeed
Experience working in cybersecurity within M365 Defender and Hybrid environments.
Proficiency in cloud security technologies and tools (i.e., Azure Security Center, Microsoft Defender)
Working knowledge of security frameworks and standards such as Cyber Essentials + and ISO 27001
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to Luke Struan-Robertson, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Manchester, 4th Floor, City Tower, Piccadilly PlazaTelephone +44 333 010 7332