2ND & 3RD LINE / IT SUPPORT / WINDOWS SERVER / VIRTUALISATION / ACTIVE DIRECTORY / MS APPLICATIONS / NETWORKS
2ND & 3RD LINE IT SUPPORT
LOCATION - HULL - FT ON SITE
DAY RATE - £250.00 TO £350.00 (INSIDE IR35)
DURATION - UP TO 3 MONTHS
Your new role
We have a 3 Month Contract opportunity for a 2nd / 3rd Line IT Support candidate who can support all aspects of Information Technology from providing end user support through to desktop, server, application and network maintenance. This is an immediate requirement, so candidates who could start within the next week or so would be preferred.
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking to Hire an experienced Contractor who can immediately add value and knowledge to the Team and help support the existing IT Team. Contractors who have the following key skills will be of interest to the Hiring Manager
- Extensive experience in supporting Windows Server and Client Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization technologies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure technologies (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Exchange, M365, SharePoint, MS Teams, etc)
- Experience of working with network technologies (Routing, Switching, Firewalls, VPNs)
- Experience with scripting and automation technologies
- Strong customer service and communication skills
What you'll get in return
The Contract can offer a Day Rate of between £250.00 - £350.00 (DOE) and will last up to 3 Months. Please Note this is INSIDE IR35 and due to the nature of the Business the role will be FT ON SITE for the duration of the Contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Talk to Ian Simmons, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Hull, 2nd Floor, 25 South Street, Telephone 01482 213786