Financial Markets Salary Guide 2021
During a year filled with uncertainty, many financial services organisations pivoted rapidly to adapt to new ways of working and engaging with customers. As employers look ahead, how can they deal with shifting skills needs and greater disparity of sentiment within the workforce than ever before?
We surveyed over 800 employers and employees working within financial services to get their views on how Covid-19 has impacted skills in demand, hiring plans, work-life balance and future ways of working.
Get your copy of the Hays Financial Markets Salary Guide 2021 to discover:
- Vital recruitment and workplace trends based on our survey of over 800 professionals working within financial markets
- How employers have reacted to Covid-19
- How salaries and benefits are changing to attract in-demand talent
- Views on what future ways of working will look like
- Over 900 average salaries for job titles across a range of functions, including within fintech, internal audit, risk, HR and more
- Insights into the hiring market for 20 different functions within financial markets
Download a copy
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.