The Hays Journal offers key insights into the hiring market and the world of recruitment, including insights from industry experts such as PwC, the mental health charity Mind and Kiddy & Partners.
In this issue:
- The impact of workplace loneliness: Workplace loneliness is a daily struggle for many employees. How can organisations work with staff to ensure nobody feels isolated?
- The Big Idea: Increasingly workers are taking time out from their career. Could ‘returnship’ programmes help them return to your organisation effectively?
- Pros and cons: Co-working spaces are becoming ever more popular with large and small companies alike. But are they right for all organisations?
- Not to be overlooked: Middle managers will often find the value they bring being scrutinised. But are they actually the biggest asset available to the business?
- Rising to the challenge: The impact of voice search technology is undeniable. Should organisations be preparing for this technology to enter the workforce?
- Your strongest brand ambassadors: See why some organisations are appointing ‘internal influencers’ to help promote new ways of working.
If you would like to be featured in a future issue or would like to provide feedback please get in touch. We would value the opportunity to discuss the topics raised in this issue with you.