Introductory Bonus Scheme in Social Care
As a thank you for choosing Hays Social Care, we will pay you a £250 retail shopping voucher when we place you successfully into either Looked After Children’s teams or Adults Mental Health in a temporary or permanent position.
Please note this offer is only available for Qualified Social Workers who aren’t currently registered with Hays.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions below before getting started.
Terms and conditions
The Introductory Bonus scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Introductory Bonus scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The £250 will be paid in vouchers for House of Fraser, John Lewis or Virgin, not cash
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays and actively seeking work
- No alternative is available
- Hays’ decision is final
- Self referrals can only be made via the online application referral form
- You must be a Qualified Social Worker to self-refer and work in either Looked After Children’s teams or Adults Mental Health
- You must claim their reward within 12 months of the referred person starting work
- It is your responsibility to claim the reward
- To qualify for a reward, you must be placed within a 6 month period of the referral being received
- We can only accept self-referrals for people eligible to work in the UK
- Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Only Hays Social Care participates in this scheme
- You must work a minimum of 400 hours before the bonus is paid for locum, temporary, contract or interim. If working on a permanent basis you must be in their position for 3 months
- Hays and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind
- Hays and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.