DynamicForms JSP Portlet
Refer a friend in Contact Centres: Management & senior appointments
Indicates a required field.
We’d like to say a big 'thank you' every time you recommend a friend to Hays Contact Centres Management & Senior Appointments by rewarding you with a luxurious gift from one of our partner organisations. you will receive a £100 retail shopping voucher.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before getting started.
Terms and Conditions
The Hays Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this refer a friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
• This scheme excludes jobseekers currently known to Hays
• Please note, only referrals to Hays Contact Centres will be eligible for the rewards offered on this scheme. This is defined as the placement of a referred candidate by our senior appointments and management appointments teams who recruit at manager level and above (including team leader). A separate referral scheme exists for referrals at other levels.
• No monetary alternative is available
• Referrals must be made to Hays before or at registration (of the referred candidate) - referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
• We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
• Referral gifts will only be sent out after the referred candidate has been placed in a permanent customer services or contact centre management role for over one month, or a contract role for a minimum of six months
• To qualify for a reward, your recommended friend(s) must be referred and placed within a twelve month period
• Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact your local office to receive your vouchers
• No more than three friends can be nominated at the same time
• Hays reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
• Not all Hays specialisms participate
• Hays’ decision is final
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.