Ensure you are up-to-date on the latest employment legislation by requesting your copy of our Spring 2019 Employment Law Bulletin.
We've partnered with leading firm Travers Smith LLP to bring you essential information on recent and upcoming employment law amendments including what the recently agreed delay to the date of Brexit means for employers and their EU national employees, as well as updates on the potential crackdown on confidentiality clauses in light of the #MeToo movement and mandatory ethnicity pay gap reporting.
- Discover the latest employment law updates, including what the recently agreed delay to the date of Brexit means for employers and their EU national employees.
- The rates of the minimum wage, unfair dismissal compensation, statutory redundancy pay and Employment Tribunal penalties will all increase from 6 April, 2019. Find out more about these changes.
- Learn about the potential crackdown on confidentiality clauses and non-disclosure agreements, following recommendations made in the wake of the #MeToo movement.
- Discover how off-payroll rules and IR35 determination will be extended to the private sector in April 2020.
- Following on from gender pay gap reporting, the Government is considering introducing mandatory reporting on the ethnicity pay gap. Learn more about these proposals.
- Read the latest case studies and ensure your organisation doesn’t violate employment law.
Request your copy