Thank you for showing an interest in becoming part of our team at The Hart School. The Hart School opened in September 2016, beginning a new era of education for Rugeley.
The school replaces Hagley Park Academy, Fair Oak Academy (the 2nd and 3rd most improved schools in Staffordshire over the last four years) and Rugeley Sixth Form Academy.
Shape and Design Your World
Our vision is based on the principle that our students can design and shape their future so they can flourish as independent adults in whatever world they choose.
We are working very hard to become outstanding and below is our vivid description of what we are working towards:
- At The Hart School, progress is demonstrated by students who are eager to make significant gains in their learning and play a dynamic role in their learning. They contribute their own ideas enthusiastically, showing high levels of independence, curiosity and imagination in order to make decisions about their future.
- Teaching and Learning will engender infectious enthusiasm amongst the students and behaviour and safety are a priority. Students will show consistently thoughtful behaviour, creating a positive ethos by being highly considerate and very supportive of each other. The school will provide an exceptionally safe and secure environment and a curriculum that allows every student to find something at which they can excel.
- All staff will be leaders, whether within their own classroom or within the leadership structure of the school.
- We are looking for ambitious staff who lead by example helping colleagues to develop their leadership skills and encouraging students to become leaders themselves.
- The pursuit of excellence is demonstrated by an uncompromisingly high drive to succeed and the focus of all staff on the relentless desire to improve Teaching and Learning.
If you think you have the qualities to help us achieve our vision, we look forward to your application. We are always proud to show people around our school, please contact Hays Education if you would like to arrange this