DNA of a PA | Hays
DNA OF A PA
Explore the findings from the nationwide survey of over 3,000 EAs, PAs and CEOs. There has never been a more important time to present a true picture of the modern PA and where they fit in terms of skills, what is important to their career development and the growth of the UK economy.
The PA role has changed almost beyond recognition since the recession and this vital piece of research was undertaken to lift the lid on how the profession is evolving. For the first time we asked both the assistants and their managers to explain how successful PAs are helping to enhance business performance.
Here are some of our key findings:
- 87% of employers state they could not do their job as effectively without their PA
- 69% would choose to be a PA again if they started their career
- 67% of PA respondents supported more than one person
- 62% of employers see their PAs' seniority as equivalent to a manager or director
- Many are viewed as key business decision makers and trusted advisors, with 62% of managers now seeing their PA’s contribution to their organisation as similar to that of a manager or director.
Download the full report for more insight.
Download your copy
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.