EMPLOYMENT LAW BULLETIN
With Covid-19, Brexit and off payroll legislation reforms continuing to shape employment law at a rapid pace, it’s more important than ever that you’re fully informed of the latest changes.
We’ve partnered with employment law specialists Travers Smith LLP to bring you our latest Employment Law Bulletin. Get your copy to discover more about key employment law issues for 2021, including:
- COVID-19 – the latest on the furlough scheme and other employment developments
- Brexit – the key impacts for employers
- Off payroll rules – an overview of the upcoming new IR35 rules and what employers should be doing to prepare
- Diversity – the latest on ethnicity pay gap reporting and other diversity initiatives
- Amendments to the National Minimum Wage and statutory sick pay
Watch our webinar
View our webinar to hear the key employment law issues on the HR agenda for 2021 from employment law specialists Travers Smith LLP.
Download your copy
Previous Employment Law Bulletins
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.