EMPLOYMENT LAW BULLETIN
Ensure you are up-to-date on the latest employment legislation by requesting your copy of our Autumn 2019 Employment Law Bulletin.
We've partnered with leading firm Travers Smith LLP to bring you essential information on recent and upcoming employment law amendments, including:
- The most recent post-Brexit legislation updates
- The latest on upcoming changes to off-payroll working rules in the private sector
- Amendments to termination payment
- Planned changes to worker’s rights as part of the Government’s Good Work Plan
You can also find out more about the Government’s response to recent consultations as well as see employment law in action in the latest case studies.
- Discover the latest employment law updates, including recent post-Brexit legislation changes.
- Learn about upcoming legislative reformsto off-payroll workingin the private sector,changes to the national insurance due on termination payments and planned enhancements to workers’ rights as part of the Government’s Good Work Plan.
- Read the latest case studies to see employment law in action.
- Find out the Government’s response to recent consultations on confidentiality clauses and redundancy protection for pregnant women and new parents.
Request your copy
Previous Employment Law Bulletins
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.