Accounts Payable Association | Hays
Hays & Accounts Payable Association
Our partnership benefits you
We are delighted to be working with Accounts Payable Association (APA) - the first of its kind in the UK, who are offering Accounts Payable professionals of all levels the chance to further their education, personal development and to progress in their career.
It acts as a support network, where like-minded individuals from the accounts payable world can come together, to advance professionally and have the opportunity to gain the UK’s first Accounts Payable Qualification.
Why join the Accounts Payable Association?
The APA is great news for employers too, we have received significant early feedback and buy-in from employers supporting the concept of the APA and also embracing a member organisation which will train, equip and provide professional qualifications for their AP staff.
- Training and development - A suite of online courses are available :- APA Induction Certificate, APA Induction Certificate and APA Managers Certificate.
- Newsletters - Receive the monthly AP electronic newsletter by email.
- APA member discounts - Benefit from a selection of High Street discounts from over 250 retailers.
- Access to their website - To maximise the benefit from APA membership, their website has a Career HQ section which includes a series of guides such as career paths, CV tips, interview guides and access to AP jobs.
- Attend their events - Each month there will be a number of AP related events and seminars, some hosted by the APA and some by external partners. These can be viewed on their website, along with price for attendance, date and booking related information.
Find out more about AP Association on their website.
Find out more
Search for jobs
Find your next career move.
Register a job
Search through hundreds of candidates to find your next employee or employees.
Explore our key services which will help provide you with an effective talent strategy.
From whitepapers to reports, get the resources you need for all of your recruitment or job searching needs.
Join us at our events
We are dedicated to creating opportunities for professionals and industry leaders to share their insights.
View our blogs
Take a look at our blog section for further insight and advice.