Permanent PA role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Personal Assistant to join a company based between York and Hull. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the senior management team.
- Manage and maintain the diaries of senior management team.
- Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Conduct research and compile data as required.
- Manage and maintain confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
Up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
York Outskirts towards Selby
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.