Interim Legal Counsel in an investment firm
Your new company
It is a fast-paced, high-value investment firm with a small legal team looking to expand. It is an office that manages the investments of a sole individual both in the UK and abroad. The company is well established and keen to get an experienced lawyer in on a temporary basis whilst they recruit for a more permeant solution.
Your new role
You will be providing legal advice on a range of different areas such as transactions, banking and finance, real estate, and general trust administration work. The work will include general commercial work such as preparing NDAs and loan agreements alongside other legal work which comes alongside working with a wide range of corporate transactions. Further to this there will be litigation work regarding offshore trusts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales or another common law using country.
- Law degree from a top university.
- Ideally, 5+ years working as a corporate solicitor either in-house or at a law firm.
- Trained at a leading law firm, overseas of UK based.
Preferred Legal Experience
- Litigation experience in offshore trusts.
- Drafting expertise including NDAs, transactional documents, and ancillaries.
- Experience working across border matters.
- Proven experience working in corporate matters with a wide general knowledge of real estate, property, and finance law.
What you'll get in return
You will get an opportunity to work in a fast-paced growing environment working on a range of interesting legal work. The work is often in the news being reported on as the press take a keen interest in this business. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary on a daily rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.