IT Support Technician | £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) | Opportunity for growth and learning
Your new company
The organisation I am working with is a leading design and engineering company based in Essex. With a purpose-built facility and a team of 70 employees, they specialise in the design and assembly of filling and packaging lines for businesses all around the world. Their innovative solutions incorporate cutting-edge technology and expertise from our Swiss principals, combined with their own design and manufacturing capabilities.
Your new role
You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our IT resources and providing exceptional support to our users. You will be responsible for promptly responding to support requests, assisting users with application operations, and resolving desktop and system-level issues. Collaborating with third-party vendors, you will contribute to the timely resolution of technical incidents. Your attention to detail will be crucial in maintaining and securing public documents, ensuring the integrity of our data. By working closely with the IT Manager, you will contribute to the overall mission of the department and help drive technological advancements within the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical expertise, communication skills, and ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in an IT environment
- Knowledge of computer and network components and their functions
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 client OS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Windows servers, Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 infrastructure
- Experience operating Microsoft Business Central would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent on-site working facilities
- Great opportunity for growth and learning
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.