Purchase Ledger Job | North Wales | Study Support
I am working with a constantly growing company based in North Wales who are looking to recruit a Sub Contractor Purchase Ledger. This is an excellent chance to become a member of our expanding team, and it will be ideal for someone who can support a fast-paced, amiable team who is professional, proactive, driven, and forward-thinking. The Purchase Ledger will be reporting into the Finance Manager.
You will not need subcontractor experience.
- Process and prepare monthly CIS returns
- Maintain subcontract orders ensuring compliance and CIS
- Assessing the CIS deduction on purchase ledger and Subcontractor invoices
- Review Subcontractor retentions
- Assisting the site management and staff to resolve queries
- Making sure weekly payments are processed correctly
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with subcontractor
- Organised and can produce accurate work
- 21 day holiday and Bank Holiday
- Competitive salary
- Study support depending on candidate and managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.