Public Sector Procurement Officer
Your new company
I am delighted to be representing this housing association as they grow their procurement team. They are looking to add a Procurement Officer to the team to support the manager on day to day procurement duties.
This is a permanent position.
Your new role
In this role you will:
- Run end-to-end tenders, adhering to public sector procurement guidelines
- Support the procurement manager in their day-to-day duties
- Ensure that procurement processes are followed throughout the company
- Engaging in stakeholder and supplier management
- Help build up the procurement team and implement systems
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Scottish Public Sector procurement
- The ability to take initiative
- CIPS level 4 or relevant experience
- Experience working in the housing sector or a local authority
What you'll get in return
- A competitive annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible hours
- 32 days annual holiday allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.