Tester contract, London based, 6-month contract, £475- £500 inside IR35
Job Title: Tester
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £475-£500 inside IR35
As a tester, you must have a good working knowledge of performance testing tools. You will be required to analyse complex data from both the test output and the systems under test to form a picture of the overall performance and determine if it meets the requirements set out. You must be able to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in such a way as to ensure the message is clear and concise yet does not lose any of the relevant detail.
The following technical skills/experience are important:
• Several years demonstrable use of one or more of the following tools: Load Runner, JMeter, Rational Performance Tester, Gatling, NeoLoad (or another equivalent tool)
• Ability to write code in either or both Java or C primarily and to demonstrate this.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment as well as Waterfall.
• Experience of DevOps tooling, Github/BitBucket, Jenkins, MS Build etc.
• Ability to analyse and report on complex performance data to build conclusions.
• Understanding of Networking concepts at all layers.
• Understanding of database storage and partitioning concepts.
• Understanding of the IBM Power series server architecture
Talk to Shaan Sheriff, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Manchester, 4th Floor, City Tower, Piccadilly PlazaTelephone 01612286266