Microsoft 365 Engineer
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Engineer
Location: Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom
Job Type: FTC 18-months, Full-time
Canterbury City Council are looking for a skilled Microsoft Office 365 Administrator to join the team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Office 365 environment, ensuring that it is secure, reliable, and efficient.
● Play a key role in the delivery and maintenance of the Microsoft 365 environment, including Intune, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams and other M365 workloads.
● Lead on the monitoring and troubleshooting of issues related to Microsoft 365 services.
● Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the security and reliability of the Microsoft 365 environment.
● Support in the creation and implementation of the technology roadmap
● Work with other IT teams to integrate Microsoft 365 services with other systems.
● Provide training, documentation, and support to end-users on Microsoft 365 applications.
● Provide support on Microsoft 365 administration, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, security settings and profiles.
Knowledge & experience required:
● Strong knowledge of Intune, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
● Knowledge of zero trust security principles
● Proficiency with Microsoft Azure AD
● Knowledge of migration to Microsoft 365, including familiarity with migration tools and methodologies.
● At least 12 months of experience working in a hybrid Microsoft 365 environment.
● Experience working, maintaining M365 workloads.
If you are passionate about technology and have a proven track record of managing complex Office 365 environments, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this role.
Please call Harry on 01622 235685, to discuss the role further.
Talk to Harry Harding, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Maidstone, Unit 24, Hollingworth Court, Turkey Mill, Ashford RoadTelephone 01622235691