Electricial / Mechanical Assembly EngineerStokeDays Only (Mon - Fri)Salary circa £34,320
Electricial / Mechanical Assembly Engineer
Days Only (Mon - Fri)
Salary circa £34,320
Your new company
Our client is an international leader in the design and manufacture of machines for the cleaning, drying, surface treatment and material recovery for precision cleaning applications.
Our machines are used in every area of manufacturing for both semi-finished and finished products and their component parts.
We are recognised world-wide for our capabilities in the more challenging and technically demanding areas of precision cleaning and drying.
We design and build every type of machine, using both aqueous and a wide range of solvent cleaning chemistries. And where a specialised cleaning process is required, we offer complete bespoke machines with full project management from start to finish.
Our resources include full engineering design and specification service to ensure customer specification is clearly met. A designated project co-ordinator is assigned to each new customer project to ensure that all stages of design, production, testing, acceptance, installation, commissioning and operator training is completed according to agreed schedules.
On-going support is provided by trained engineers and technical staff who can provide a range of services including planned maintenance packages, first-response and on-site technical assistance.
Now supported through international partners and agents, our clients systems are available on an international basis. A large and growing installation base of our clients equipment exists in many locations where our client has well established supply and support bases.
Your new role
Our client currently have requirements for an electrical /mechanical machine assembler on a permanent contract.
- Mechanical preparation of electrical control panels.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Wiring of components Including but not limited to PLC’s, Safety circuits, Control circuits, Motors, drives etc.
- Ability to Install mechanical and electrical components as part of a bespoke machinery build.
- Full electrical testing on completion of machine assembly / build.
- The role will involve some site installation work within the UK which may involve overnight stay from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing, and testing
- Ability to work to electrical diagrams and schematics
- Experience of 3-phase and Single-phase AC circuits
- Experience of 24VDC control systems
- Experience of PLC wiring
- Experience and knowledge of Safety circuits
- Experience of machine wiring and assembly
- Commitment to manage a safe working environment and safe working practices
- The ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a small team and have excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Salary circa £34,320
- Days only working pattern; Monday – Friday 8.00 – 16.30
- Paid holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.