Data Analyst£300 - £350 per dayInside IR35Remote working on offer.Six month contract.
Your new company
You will be working for a large organisation within the public sector.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing and interpreting adult social care data, preparing statutory returns, and presenting insights to senior management. The ideal candidate should possess strong technical skills in Power BI and SQL.
- Analyse and interpret Adult Social Care data to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Create and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports to present data in an easy-to-understand format
- Prepare statutory returns for Adult Social Care data submissions
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency
- Collaborate with the wider team to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Communicate findings and recommendations to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong technical skills in Power BI and SQL
- Experience working with Adult Social Care data
- Experience of statutory returns and data submission requirements
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a six-month contract paying £300 - £350 per day that is inside IR35. Remote working is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Talk to Jonathan Bridger, the specialist consultant managing this positionLocated in Milton Keynes, First Floor, ll Exchange Square, North Fourth StreetTelephone 0333 010 6433