Welcome to Hays Education Training, your portal for quick, effective and easy-to-manage online staff training courses for your entire multi-academy trust.
How does it work
As a MAT leader, when you sign up for Hays Education Training, you gain access for all the schools under your umbrella. Each school will then be set up with their own unique training portal - using their school branding - to autonomously assign training courses to their staff.
- You decide the training; your schools manage it through their own unique portal
- 100% online training for convenient staff development - anywhere
- Includes management information to collate information ready for inspections
- Grants schools access to learning management systems to assign and track their own training programmes
- Certificates awarded for course completion
- Courses offered via a range of learning methods and materials, including videos, worksheets and quizzes to help support staff development.
What does it cost?
Our Wellbeing First package is free for all staff – and always will be. For our Safeguarding Complete and Core Compliance packages, you will have centralised control over the training in your entire trust for a single price, which we tailor to the number of schools in your group. Find out your bespoke price by using our Request a Quote form.
What training is available?
Having a clear strategy for the promotion of staff wellbeing is a key element of the government’s framework for MAT improvement. Our suite of wellbeing courses helps you to prioritise staff wellbeing at no additional cost for all schools in your group, and now includes remote working training and advice to help your staff manage the impact of Covid-19.
- Warning signs
- How to have an honest conversation
- How to be successful, pay something forward
- Exercising your gratitude muscle
- Remote working 101
- Life balance
- Healthy living
Remote working courses:
- Contributing as a virtual team member
- Managing virtual teams
- Collaborative working
- Plan your day in 18 minutes
- The “Adventures of the Lone Ranger”
Includes all courses in Wellbeing First
Safeguarding children is an educator’s priority, our Safeguarding Complete course is suitable for everybody working as part of your trust, including governors and Board-level staff, and will help ensure all required safeguarding training is handled efficiently and completed on-time, for the benefit of your entire trust.
Compliance training is vital to ensure your trust operates at the highest standard. Staying in-line with ever-changing legislation can be a challenge for staff, particularly alongside busy workloads. Our Core Compliance training will keep staff informed while not impacting their schedule, giving you peace of mind to know that training across your entire trust is up-to-date and of the highest quality.
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Safer recruitment
- Essential safeguarding and child protection – just 45 minutes for experienced learners
- Governor safeguarding and child protection
- Health and safety
- Behaviour management
- Radicalisation and extremism (Prevent)
Includes all courses in Safeguarding Complete & Wellbeing First
- Fire awareness
- Medication awareness
- Basic life support (adult and paediatric)
- Level 2 food hygiene and safety
- School trips for organisers and support staff
- Manual handling
- Unconscious bias
- Bribery awareness
Any questions?If you’d like any more information about our packages or the special offers for MATs and group of schools, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Otherwise, contact us for a custom quote today.