How the guide will help your organisation:
- Explore the findings of the CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide and Insights 2018 based on our survey of over 3,500 employers and employees.
- The guide evaluates trends in salaries, bonuses, benefits and perceptions of procurement as well as disparities between sectors, regions, levels of seniority and gender.
- Gain insights into important trends in the profession to inform your hiring strategy.
- Compare salaries and day rates for procurement professionals across a range of sectors and job titles.
- See an up-to-date view of employee movement in the profession.
- Find out the factors driving professionals to move job by industry, gender and age.
Trends that we explore in the guide:
- Salaries continue to rise for procurement professionals, often higher than the overall UK average.
- Employers continue to struggle to hire the right procurement talent.
- A lack of sector skills remains a key challenge for the industry to overcome.
- Three in five employers expect to hire in the next year.
- Nearly a third of procurement professionals expect to change role in the next year.
Request your copy
Request your copy of the CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide and Insights 2018 by clicking the button below and following the steps.