Hays has partnered with CIPS for a fourth year to provide you with key insights into trends within the procurement profession.
How the guide will help your organisation:
- Explore the findings of the CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide and Insights 2018 based on our survey of over 3,500 employers and employees.
- The guide evaluates trends in salaries, bonuses, benefits and perceptions of procurement as well as disparities between sectors, regions, levels of seniority and gender.
- Gain insights into important trends in the profession to inform your hiring strategy.
- Compare salaries and day rates for procurement professionals across a range of sectors and job titles.
- See an up-to-date view of employee movement in the profession.
- Find out the factors driving professionals to move job by industry, gender and age.
Trends that we explore in the guide:
- Salaries continue to rise for procurement professionals, often higher than the overall UK average.
- Employers continue to struggle to hire the right procurement talent.
- A lack of sector skills remains a key challenge for the industry to overcome.
- Three in five employers expect to hire in the next year.
- Nearly a third of procurement professionals expect to change role in the next year.
Download your copy
Download your copy of the CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide and Insights 2018 by clicking the button below and following the steps.
Watch our webinar
The CIPS/Hays Procurement Salary Guide and Insights 2018 webinar evaluates how salaries have changed in the procurement and supply sector, what matters most to professionals as well as the roles and skills most in demand.