WHY WELLBEING FIRST?
Our Wellbeing First staff training courses and Learning Management System are completely free for all education settings. Our way of giving back to a community of teachers and support staff who give their all everyday to help children and young people learn and grow.
These courses will help your staff take simple steps towards improving their mental health, decreasing stress and improving their resilience. This will help them feel supported and valued, thereby increasing the likelihood of staff retention.
- Courses are 100% online
- Comprise of video content, quizzes, worksheets and assessments
- Certification awarded for completion
- Courses can be assigned to your staff and completion tracked
- LMS platform to create your own courses and import existing training all in one place
So whether at home or in school – train anywhere with our online wellbeing courses
Education focused – targeted, practical and CPD accredited
- Targeted and tailored resources that are relevant and concise
- CPD accredited so they’ll support teachers’ professional development
- Course modules frequently updated to stay relevant and compliant
Easy to use – everything is in one place
- Courses are all available in one place on our easy-to-use portal
- The information is simple to access. Log-in and then everything is at your fingertips
- Courses are easy to complete, taking as little as 15 minutes
Ofsted ready – simple to track progress and record updates
- Collate training records with ease and have this data ready for inspection
- Our courses align to Teachers’ Standards 1 – 9
- Aligned to Ofsted, Estyn and other framework requirements
More than just theory – practical advice to make impactful changes
- Our packages don’t just deliver information, but provide practical tips and advice
- Quizzes and tools make courses more interactive, engaging and memorable
Priced for you – clear pricing and simple payment
- Complimentary access to our entire wellbeing package, for your whole school
- Simple payment options, including invoice options and optional renewal processes
- Transparent pricing, scaled for primary and secondary schools and discounted for small schools
Safe and secure
- Extensive PEN testing ensures maximum security from cyber-attack and data breaches
- Fully GDPR compliant, for the protection of your school and your staff
- Secure payment, renewal processes and invoicing options
Built for schools
- Ability to alert staff, schedule courses and issue reminders using the online system
- Learning management system lets you create and publish your own training plans for staff
- The INSET builder tool helps you plan training days for your staff
Start your journey
Access your free wellbeing training, and see what other training packages are available for your school.
Any questions about our training programmes and the best package for your school?
Login now to see what courses your school has access to and choose your next package.