Hays is proud to partner with the CIPD on the Resourcing and Talent Planning 2017 report.
Drawing on feedback from over 1,000 HR professionals, the report provides benchmarking information to support employers on resourcing strategies, including attracting and selecting candidates, monitoring labour turnover and driving employee engagement and retention.
Download your copy of the report to:
- Discover how resourcing strategies and objectives have changed in the last 12 months and how they are likely to change in the next year.
- Gain insight into the recruitment difficulties being faced by employers and how they are overcoming these challenges.
- Identify which skills will be most likely to increase in demand in the next 12 months.
- Find out what initiatives organisations have in place to help retain staff.
- Discover how recent political and economic changes have impacted recruitment strategies in the last 12 months.
Here are some key insights:
- 72% of employers expect competition for well-qualified talent to increase as a result of the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
- Professionals with leadership (58%), digital (54%) and commercial awareness skills (51%) are most likely to be in demand in the next 12 months.
- Just over a quarter of organisations say their recruitment budgets will increase in 2017-18.
- 41% of organisations believe the length of their recruitment process has led to the loss of potential recruits in the last 12 months.
- 61% predict increased difficulty recruiting senior and skilled employees over the next three years.
Essential information for HR teams and hiring managers