For both permanent and interim appointments, we take a fresh and innovative approach, providing bespoke research and candidate identification. Our in-house research and advertising teams help ensure complete control of the recruiting process as well as delivering strong cost savings.
Building genuine partnerships, we ensure that the solutions we recommend are based on a thorough understanding of each client's individual circumstances as well as the specific challenges of the position to be filled. We have developed a track record of working with our clients to identify the key challenges and opportunities of a post, using that knowledge to draw in a wide range of candidates both from within different areas of the public sector, and, where appropriate, from the best of the private sector.
Our processes are robust and thorough, designed to generate the strongest possible field of diverse applications before conducting fair and transparent selection. Our consultants are dedicated to specific market sectors and focus on delivery, going the extra mile to complete each assignment.
In recognition of the quality of our service, Hays Executive is accredited to the following call off framework agreements:
- Cabinet Office Executive Search and Selection Framework
- Buying Solutions Framework
- Department of Health NCES and NMNC frameworks
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO) Framework for Executive Search & Selection and Interim Management Supply
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NERARS) Framework for Executive Search & Selection and Interim Management Supply
- Commercial Resources Framework
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help with your executive recruiting needs.