Hays Education, the leading recruiting expert, hosted an education forum at The Stone House Hotel in Stone attracting over 60 headteachers from local primary and secondary schools to discuss current hot topics in education.
The forum gave attendees the opportunity to discuss the themes around leadership. Sir Tim Brighouse, former chief education officer in Oxfordshire and Birmingham and visiting professor at the Institute of Education, and David Cameron, Chair of the York Education Partnership, were the keynote speakers at the event.
During the seminar, Sir Tim and David discussed the topic of leading in impossible times.
Rachel Stanley, Senior Manager and Natsaha Lukic, Senior Business Manager for Hays Education in Stafford, organised the event and commented: “We were pleased to welcome over 60 headteachers from local primary and secondary schools to this event. Sir Tim Brighouse and David Cameron's speeches were highly thought provoking and the feedback from headteachers who attended has been extremely positive.”
For job opportunities in education visit www.hays.co.uk/education
For further press information and photos please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Note to Editors
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2013 the Group employed 7,840 staff operating from 239 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2013:
– the Group reported net fees of £719 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £125.5 million;
– the Group placed around 53,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 182,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 29% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 40% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 31% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA