Hays has been recruiting for professionals in Liverpool for over 30 years and has a team of over 70 employees now based in the new office. The team covers recruitment across a variety of sectors, from construction and finance to IT and education.
Carmena Wood, Director for Hays in Liverpool who has just celebrated her 30th anniversary working for Hays, said: “We are delighted to have moved into this fantastic new office space at the heart of Liverpool’s business community. We are extremely proud of the fact that our Liverpool business has grown for five successive years which is down to a highly experienced management team coupled with exceptionally talented recruiters who work hard to find the right people for local employers. We have recently expanded in several of our key sectors, including HR, engineering, finance, marketing and education.
The new office space accommodates our growing team in a fantastic new environment as well as allowing for future growth. This is a great time to be living and working in Merseyside. Many job opportunities have been created within construction due to major projects, such as the Mersey Gateway, the new Royal Liverpool University Hospital and the flourishing student accommodation market. In finance, new roles have emerged due to the relocation of financial shared service centres to the city.”
For more information and job opportunities please call Hays in Liverpool on 0151 242 0740 or visit www.hays.co.uk
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 3040 0282
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2016 the Group employed 9,214 staff operating from 252 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2016:
– the Group reported net fees of £810.3 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £181 million;
– the Group placed around 67,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 22% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 45% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 33% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA