Platinum is the highest level achievable. Hays’ platinum score of 99.81% follows a compliance audit by firm Neuven on behalf of LPP, to ensure the quality of service delivered by members of LPP’s framework.
Simon Hudson, Director at Hays Healthcare, said:
“We take our compliance policies seriously to deliver the highest standards of recruitment service to organisations. To receive the highest award from LPP is a testament to our best practice, compliance vigilance and recognition of our delivery of expert service to the NHS.”
The annual LPP audit inspects temporary worker files to ensure that workers are recruited in accordance with the terms and conditions of LPP’s contract. The audit looks at the pre-employment checks and qualifications as required by the professional and regulatory bodies, ensuring that agencies on LPP’s framework deliver best practice and meet the needs of the NHS.
For further press information please contact:
T: 0207 200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
About the LLP
LPP is a membership organisation, founded and funded by NHS organisations. Working with our members, together we support the NHS to make the most of its purchasing power to maximise investment in patient care - helping trusts to deliver the highest quality services while at the same time ensuring value for money. http://www.lpp.nhs.uk/