The office move reflects the growth in the local economy as office support and accountancy roles have doubled in the last three months. In addition roles within the construction sector have increased dramatically fuelled by local house building activity.
The official new office opening will take place on Thursday 13 November, where Mayor of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, Councillor Barry Ayres will be opening the doors to the office located at Chequer House, 10-12 King Street, King’s Lynn, PE30 1ES.
Tracie Levitt, Manager for Hays in King’s Lynn, said, “In the past three months we have seen a real surge in confidence in the Norfolk market, we have even launched a construction and property division as the increase in local house building activity has fuelled a demand for contract construction workers at all levels.
This is a great move for the team and also allows space for our plans to take on new staff in the near future as we continue to provide our service to local professionals and businesses. We invite local professionals to make an appointment to meet the team for one-to-one career advice.”
The team in King’s Lynn recruits for roles across office support, accountancy and finance, senior finance and construction and property and can provide local businesses information on an array of most recruitment needs via their Specialist Divisions in other areas.
For more information and job opportunities please call Hays on 01553 600242 or visit www.hays.co.uk
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
- the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
- the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA