On Friday 3rd October, Hays hosted an HR Forum at St Mary’s Stadium, hosted in partnership with Business South and the employment team of law firm Warner Goodman Commercial, providing a range of topical discussions and presentations. The event gave HR leaders and professionals the opportunity to meet, engage and discuss the future of their organisations. The event focused on HR leadership and the opportunities for HR professionals to develop their own careers, with speakers including Director of Hays Human Resources, Barney Ely.
Matthew Whitfield, Hays Business Director, comments: “HR is essential to grow business and nurture employees, so as businesses in Southampton are hiring and expanding their workforce they are creating new HR roles too. Our partnerships with Business South and Warner Goodman Commercial promote the vital role HR plays and initiate discussions and initiatives that positively impact on businesses in the region.”
The Hays Southampton office has over 50 expert consultants, located at Mountbatten House in Grosvenor Square. The office provides recruitment expertise across construction and property, finance, HR, marketing and PR, office support, procurement and supply chain, legal, social care, social housing and health and safety.
For further information contact Hays in Southampton on 02382 020 107 or visit www.hays.co.uk.
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays Human Resources partnered with Business South to host an HR Conference, Transforming Business Through People. Cultural transformation, supporting the development of high performance organisations, leadership and the modern learning organisation will be just some of the hot HR topics on the agenda at this year’s annual conference. Top thought leaders will draw on their experience to discuss leadership in the 21st century and how to create a culture of innovation in the emerging people climate.
To find out more about HR Forums and thought leadership topics mentioned please contact Matthew Whitfield Business Director of Hays Human Resources on 02382 020107.
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
- the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
- the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
- 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
- the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.