Hays Information Technology, the leading recruiting expert, has been awarded the title of ‘Best Recruitment Agency’ by users of IT contractor website Contractor UK for the third consecutive year.
The winners are chosen by the IT contractors and the awards have been running for nine years, offering a guide to the best service providers to freelance IT professionals, including categories for best accountant, client and job board.
James Milligan, Managing Director of Hays IT, comments: “To receive the award for Best Recruitment Agency by Contractor UK readers for a third consecutive year is tremendous. We are grateful to all readers who voted for us to win this award and winning this is testament to the hard work and commitment of our UK team to provide a truly expert service to IT contractors.”
For more information about Hays IT please visit: www.hays.co.uk/IT
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2015 the Group employed 9,023 staff operating from 240 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2015:
– the Group reported net fees of £764.2 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £164.1 million;
– the Group placed around 63,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 200,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 23% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 41% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 36% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 58% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 42% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA