The Employees’ Choice Awards programme, now in its seventh year, relies solely on the input of employees, who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies via Glassdoor’s anonymous online company reviews survey.
The respondents rated their satisfaction with Hays and key workplace factors, including career opportunities, compensation, benefits, work/life balance, senior management, as well as culture and values. They were also asked to describe the best reasons to work at their companies as well as any downsides.
Sandra Henke, Director of People & Culture at Hays, said: “We are proud to be recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK. Receiving so many positive reviews from own employees – those people who have lived and breathed our culture – is a true accolade. This award helps to raise our profile amongst employees, which helps us to attract even more of the best people to work with us. We are honoured to be recognised alongside the UK’s leading employers and it is an excellent achievement to be the only recruiter in this list.”
The complete list of the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2015 in the UK category: http://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Best-Places-to-Work-UK-LST_KQ0,22.htm
For further press information please contact:
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA
Glassdoor, founded in 2007, is the leading career community designed to help job seekers find jobs and address critical questions that come up during the search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. Glassdoor provides the most transparent look at company culture, work environment, salary and compensation and the interview process thanks to the millions of insights shared by employees, job candidates and employers. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help maximize talent acquisition strategies and optimize results. As of October 2014, Glassdoor welcomes more than 26 million members to its desktop and mobile platforms. Glassdoor is backed by Benchmark, Sutter Hill Ventures, Battery Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group and Tiger Global. Glassdoor.com is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
The best places to work are determined using company reviews shared by UK based employees who elected to participate in the survey between 13 November 2013 and 2 November 2014. To be considered for this list, a company must have received at least 20 company reviews from UK-based employees during the window of eligibility. The final list is compiled based on Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews. To request complete methodology email bestplacestowork@Glassdoor.com.