Hays has secured one of the largest Master Vendor contracts in the UK with Transport for London.
The new 3 year agreement covers the provision of Professional, Administrative, IT and Technology staff on a temporary and permanent basis. Hays secured the contract following a competitive tender exercise and will deliver up to £300m of resources to TfL over the life of the agreement.
Richard Jackson, Managing Director of Hays Talent Solutions, commented: “Our appointment by TfL highlights both the strength of our recruitment capability and our ability to implement and deliver complex, business critical talent solutions underpinned by a range of technology platforms.
We believe this and our documented performance in delivering tailored services across diverse business divisions for organisations with over £30m in recruitment spend per year marks a key differentiator in our services. We look forward to bringing this and our wider expertise including our market leading sourcing capabilities to enable all parts of TfL to deliver high quality transport services across our capital city.”
For more information visit www.hays.com/talentsolutions
For further press information please contact:
Claire Fowler, Hays
T. 020 7200 3760
Hays plc (the "Group") is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 30 June 2014 the Group employed 8,237 staff operating from 237 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014:
– the Group reported net fees of £724.9 million and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £140.3 million;
– the Group placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific, 42% in Continental Europe & RoW (CERoW) and 34% in the United Kingdom & Ireland;
– the temporary placement business represented 59% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 41% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA